UPSC IAS 2018 Notification Pdf – Online Form,Exam Dates,Syllabus,Pattern – Union Public Commission Services (UPSC) will be released the notification of Civil Services 2018 exams in the month of February 7- 2018 for the recruitment of various civil services like Indian Admission Services(IAS), India Police Services(IPS),Indian Foreign Services (IFS), Group A, Group B and other essential services for the year 2018-2019.
UPSC recruits the various central civils services and designations of the country successfully for the past few years.
So eligible candidates who are seeking for such as IAS,IPS,IES and other services can apply online mode only.
To know more details regarding UPSC Civils / IAS 2018 Registration,Application form,Exam Date,Fee,How to Apply and other details given below.
UPSC IAS 2018 Notification Pdf – Online Form,Exam Dates,Syllabus,Pattern
List of Services
- Indian Administrative Service(IAS)
- Indian Police Service(IPS)
- Indian Foreign Service(IFS)
- Indian Audit & Accounts Service, Group A
- Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service, Group A
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group A
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Central Excise), Group A
- Indian Postal Service, Group A
- Indian Defense Accounts Services, Group A
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group A (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
- Indian Revenue Services (IT), Group A
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group A
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group A
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group A
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group A
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group A
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group A
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Services, Group B
- Indian Trade Service, Group A (Gr. III)
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group B.
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group A
- Armed Forces Headquarter civil service, Group B (Section Officer’s Grade)
- Pondicherry Police Services, Group B
- Pondicherry Civil Services, Group B
Selection Procedure for UPSC Civils Services 2018 (IAS)
The examination authority will be made final merit list according to the candidate performance in three stages. The following stages will be consider for final selection.Only main exam & Interview marks will be considered for final selection list.
Stage-1 : Preliminary Exam (Objective type questions -100 Marks)
Stage-2: Main Exam (Descriptive Type)
Stage-3: Personal Interview (275 Marks)
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Civils Exam 2018 (IAS)
Application Fee details for IAS 2018 Exam (UPSC Civils Services)
Candidates have to pay application fee through Credit/Debit card/Internet banking or cash in SBI Bank.
- General/Others – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PH Candidates no need to pay.
UPSC Civils Exam Dates 2018
Exam Pattern IAS UPSC 2018 Prelims And Mains Exam -UPSC IAS 2018 Notification Pdf
The UPSC Civil Services (IAS) written Exam will be conducted in two stages namely Preliminary & Main Exam.Preliminary exam is a qualifying exam for mains.To qualify the exam,Candidate must obtain the minimum cut-off marks in each section decided by examination authority.
- 1.Exam will be conducted in offline mode in duration.
- 2.Exam consists 3 papers and two compulsory papers with each paper of 200 Marks.
- 3.Each question will be 1/3 Mark penalty for wrong answer choosing.
Main Exam Pattern
- The Mains exam will be conducted in Descriptive test mode.
- It consists of 9 different papers and paper-1 & paper-2 are necessary for all.
- Remaining will be optional subjects.
How to Apply -UPSC IAS 2018 Notification Pdf
- Go to official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on “Application form” of the home page
- Select PART-1 for registration with applicant details such as Name,parents name,date of birth,permanent address etc.
- After registration for part-1, candidate will receive a registration number.
- Now the candidate login with registration no. PART-2 Registration and candidate should enter the required information in the form.
- Upload candidate scanned Photo & signature in required format.
- Finally pay the fee (Rs.100/-) through the Credit/Debit/Internet banking or SBI etc.
- Take printout of the application for future reference.
- Photo must be recent color with white background preferable.
- Dimensions should be in (less than 40 kb) JPG/PNG format.
- Signature should be done on the white paper with black ink pen.
- Size must be (less than 40kb) in JPG/Png format.
Download Official notification Of UPSC IAS 2018 Notification pdf Download – Notification 2018 IAS Pdf Download
Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
|Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page|
|The Hindu Daily News Paper Important Articles Pdf|
|Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba|
|Latest Current Affairs Magazine 2019 Pdf|
|UPSC Prelims ,Mains ,Optional Study Materials|
|UPSC Prelims Test Series 2020 Pdf|
|UPSC Mains Test Series 2019-2020|
|UPSC Optional Test Series 2019-2020|
|SSC Study Materials 2019-2020 Pdf|
|IBPS Study Material 2019-2020 Pdf|
|Insurance Exams Free Study Materials Pdf 2019|
|NEET Exam Free Study Material Pdf|
|Latest RRB Study Material Pdf|
|Teaching Exams Study Material Pdf|
|EContact US – [email protected] / [email protected]|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .|