UPSC IAS 2018 Notification Pdf – Online Form,Exam Dates,Syllabus,Pattern – Union Public Commission Services (UPSC) will be released the notification of Civil Services 2018 exams in the month of February 7- 2018 for the recruitment of various civil services like Indian Admission Services(IAS), India Police Services(IPS),Indian Foreign Services (IFS), Group A, Group B and other essential services for the year 2018-2019.
UPSC recruits the various central civils services and designations of the country successfully for the past few years.
So eligible candidates who are seeking for such as IAS,IPS,IES and other services can apply online mode only.
To know more details regarding UPSC Civils / IAS 2018 Registration,Application form,Exam Date,Fee,How to Apply and other details given below.
UPSC IAS 2018 Notification Pdf – Online Form,Exam Dates,Syllabus,Pattern
Selection Procedure for UPSC Civils Services 2018 (IAS)
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Civils Exam 2018 (IAS)
Application Fee details for IAS 2018 Exam (UPSC Civils Services)
Candidates have to pay application fee through Credit/Debit card/Internet banking or cash in SBI Bank.
- General/Others – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PH Candidates no need to pay.
UPSC Civils Exam Dates 2018
Exam Pattern IAS UPSC 2018 Prelims And Mains Exam -UPSC IAS 2018 Notification Pdf
The UPSC Civil Services (IAS) written Exam will be conducted in two stages namely Preliminary & Main Exam.Preliminary exam is a qualifying exam for mains.To qualify the exam,Candidate must obtain the minimum cut-off marks in each section decided by examination authority.
- 1.Exam will be conducted in offline mode in duration.
- 2.Exam consists 3 papers and two compulsory papers with each paper of 200 Marks.
- 3.Each question will be 1/3 Mark penalty for wrong answer choosing.
Main Exam Pattern
- The Mains exam will be conducted in Descriptive test mode.
- It consists of 9 different papers and paper-1 & paper-2 are necessary for all.
- Remaining will be optional subjects.
How to Apply -UPSC IAS 2018 Notification Pdf
- Go to official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on “Application form” of the home page
- Select PART-1 for registration with applicant details such as Name,parents name,date of birth,permanent address etc.
- After registration for part-1, candidate will receive a registration number.
- Now the candidate login with registration no. PART-2 Registration and candidate should enter the required information in the form.
- Upload candidate scanned Photo & signature in required format.
- Finally pay the fee (Rs.100/-) through the Credit/Debit/Internet banking or SBI etc.
- Take printout of the application for future reference.
- Photo must be recent color with white background preferable.
- Dimensions should be in (less than 40 kb) JPG/PNG format.
- Signature should be done on the white paper with black ink pen.
- Size must be (less than 40kb) in JPG/Png format.