UPSC IAS Mains Exam 2016: Three Days Left to fill Detailed Application Form
UPSC IAS Mains Exam 2016: Three Days Left to fill Detailed Application Form -With the Civil Services Mains Examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) coming closer, candidates would be nervous and busy in the preparation.
Here’s a remainder to all the candidates who have qualified for the UPSC Mains Exam that only three days left to fill the Detailed Application Form (DAF) which closes on 20th October, 2016 evening 6 P.M.
The candidates who have qualified for the next stage of UPSC Exam i.e., for the Civil Services Mains Exam are required to fill the Detailed Application Form (DAF), which is available on the official website (http://www.upsc.gov.in/).
The last date for filling the DAF online is October 20th, 2016 and the candidates are required to submit the application form before 6 PM of Oct 20.
How to fill the Detailed Application Form (DAF) Civil Services Main Exam 2016:
- Visit the official website of the commission i.e., (http://www.upsc.gov.in/)
- Read the instructions carefully
- Click on the link ‘Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2016’
- Registered candidates can fill the form and those who have not registered can register by creating a login id and password
- Fill the application form and pay the fee
- Take the print of the form on a single/one-sided page
- Send the duly filled application to Under Secretary (CSM), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi- 110069 before October 20.
Candidates who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during filling of payment mode of Detailed Application Form (DAF) and deposit at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day.
“Pay by Cash” mode will be deactivated at 23.59 pm of October 19 i.e. a day prior the closure date; but candidates who have generated their Pay-in-Slip before the deactivation may pay on the closure date at the counter of SBI Branch during bank working hours.
The UPSC Mains Examination is scheduled to be held from December 3rd 2016 and around 15,400 plus candidates who have successfully cleared the prelims and qualified for the Mains will appear for the examination.