UPSC Mains 2016 GS paper 1 Pdf Download -IAS Mains GS 1 Paper
UPSC Mains 2016 GS paper 1 Pdf Download -IAS Mains GS 1 Paper – Hello Friends Welcome To StudyDhaba.Com .Here We are Sharing UPSC Mains 2016 GS Paper 1 . you Can Download this paper From Download Link Given below
UPSC CIVIL SERVICES MAINS EXAM 2016: General Studies Paper – 1 Question Paper
- Early Buddhist Stupa-art, while depicting folk motifs and narratives, successfully expounds Buddhist ideals. Elucidate.
- Krishnadeva Raya, the king of Vijayanagar, was not only an accomplished scholar himself but was a also a great patron of learning and literature. Discuss.
- Explain how the upraising of 1857 constitutes an important watershed in the evolution of British policies towards colonial India.
- Discuss the role of women in the freedom struggle especially during the Gandhian phase.
- Highlight the differences in the approach of Subhash Chandra Bose and Mahatma Gandhi in the struggle for freedom.
- Has the formation of linguistic states strengthened the cause of Indian unity?
- The anti-colonial struggles in West Africa were led by the new elite of Western -educated Africans. Examine.
- To what extent globalisation has influenced the core of cultural diversity in India? Explain.
- “An essential condition to eradicate poverty is to liberate the poor from the process of deprivation.” Substantiate this statement with suitable examples.
- Why are the tribals in India referred to as ‘the Scheduled Tribes’? Indicate the major provisions enshrined in the Constitution of India for their upliftment.
- With a brief background of quality of urban life in India, introduce the objectives and strategy of the ‘Smart City Programme.”
- What is the basis of regionalism? Is it that unequal distribution of benefits of development on regional basis eventually promotes regionalism? Substantiate your answer.
- Discuss the concept of air mass and explain its role in macro-climatic changes.
- “The Himalayas are highly prone to landslides.”Discuss the causes and suggest suitable measures of mitigation.
- The effective management of land and water resources will drastically reduce the human miseries. Explain.
- South China Sea has assumed great geopolitical significance in the present context. Comment.
- Major cities of India are becoming vulnerable to flood conditions. Discuss.
- Present an account of the Indus Water Treaty and examine its ecological, economic and political implications in the context of changing bilateral relations.
- Enumerate the problems and prospects of inland water transport in India.
- In what way micro-watershed development projects help in water conservation in drought-prone and semi-arid regions of India?
Images of GS Paper 1 – Download From Here