UPSC Mains 2018 Schedule Download – Mains IAS time Table 2018 – hello Friends welcome to studydhaba.com . Here We are sharing UPSC Mains 2018 Time Table . you can Download this Image From Here
Each exam is for 3 hours; there are 9 exams in total, out of which 7 papers counted for final ranking…
- The forenoon session is between 9.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon while afternoon session is between 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.
- The exam starts on 28-09-18 (Essay Paper)
- There are back-to-back exams on 29-09-18 and 30-09-18 (General Studies).
- However, there is a gap of 6 days for the next exam, ie Indian Language Paper (Paper A) on 06-10-18.
- The final exam is that of optional subject on 07-10-18.
UPSC Mains 2018 Timetable Released – Back-to-Back GS Papers; 7-Days Gap To Revise The Optional Subject
Allowed Indian Language Papers (Paper A)
- UPSC allows Assamese/Bengali/Bodo/Dogri/ Gujarati/Hindi/Kannada/Kashmiri/ Konkani/Maithili/Malayalam/Manipuri/ Marathi/Nepali/Oriya/Punjabi/Sanskrit/ Santhali/Sindhi (Devanagari/Arabic Script)/Tamil/Telugu/Urdu.
Allowed Optional Papers (One Subject for Paper VI and Paper VII)
- UPSC allows Agriculture/Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science/Anthropology/ Botany/Chemistry/Civil Engineering/ Commerce & Accountancy/Economics/ Electrical Engineering/Geography/ Geology/History/Law/Management/ Mathematics/Mechanical Engineering/ Medical Science/Philosophy/Physics/ Political Science & International Relations/Psychology/Public
Administration/Sociology/Statistics/ Zoology/Literature of any one of the
following languages: Assamese/Bengali/Bodo/Dogri/ Gujarati/Hindi/Kannada/Kashmiri/ Konkani/Maithili/Malayalam/Manipuri/ Marathi/Nepali/Oriya/Punjabi/Sanskrit/ Santhali/Sindhi/Tamil/Telugu/Urdu/ English
UPSC Mains 2018 Timetable in Brief
- 28.09.2018 – (Friday) – Paper-I Essay
- 29.09.2018 – Saturday) – Paper-II General Studies-I and Paper-III General Studies-II
- 30.09.2018 (Sunday) – Paper-IV General Studies-III and Paper-V General Studies-IV
- 06.10.2018 (Saturday) Paper-A Indian Language and Paper-B English
- 07.10.2018 (Sunday) Paper-VI Optional Paper-I and Paper-VII Optional Paper-II
Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page
Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba
|EContact US – [email protected] / [email protected]|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .|