UPSC Mains 2018 Schedule Download – Mains IAS time Table 2018 – hello Friends welcome to studydhaba.com . Here We are sharing UPSC Mains 2018 Time Table . you can Download this Image From Here
Each exam is for 3 hours; there are 9 exams in total, out of which 7 papers counted for final ranking…
- The forenoon session is between 9.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon while afternoon session is between 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.
- The exam starts on 28-09-18 (Essay Paper)
- There are back-to-back exams on 29-09-18 and 30-09-18 (General Studies).
- However, there is a gap of 6 days for the next exam, ie Indian Language Paper (Paper A) on 06-10-18.
- The final exam is that of optional subject on 07-10-18.
UPSC Mains 2018 Timetable Released – Back-to-Back GS Papers; 7-Days Gap To Revise The Optional Subject
Allowed Indian Language Papers (Paper A)
- UPSC allows Assamese/Bengali/Bodo/Dogri/ Gujarati/Hindi/Kannada/Kashmiri/ Konkani/Maithili/Malayalam/Manipuri/ Marathi/Nepali/Oriya/Punjabi/Sanskrit/ Santhali/Sindhi (Devanagari/Arabic Script)/Tamil/Telugu/Urdu.
Allowed Optional Papers (One Subject for Paper VI and Paper VII)
- UPSC allows Agriculture/Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science/Anthropology/ Botany/Chemistry/Civil Engineering/ Commerce & Accountancy/Economics/ Electrical Engineering/Geography/ Geology/History/Law/Management/ Mathematics/Mechanical Engineering/ Medical Science/Philosophy/Physics/ Political Science & International Relations/Psychology/Public
Administration/Sociology/Statistics/ Zoology/Literature of any one of the
following languages: Assamese/Bengali/Bodo/Dogri/ Gujarati/Hindi/Kannada/Kashmiri/ Konkani/Maithili/Malayalam/Manipuri/ Marathi/Nepali/Oriya/Punjabi/Sanskrit/ Santhali/Sindhi/Tamil/Telugu/Urdu/ English
UPSC Mains 2018 Timetable in Brief
- 28.09.2018 – (Friday) – Paper-I Essay
- 29.09.2018 – Saturday) – Paper-II General Studies-I and Paper-III General Studies-II
- 30.09.2018 (Sunday) – Paper-IV General Studies-III and Paper-V General Studies-IV
- 06.10.2018 (Saturday) Paper-A Indian Language and Paper-B English
- 07.10.2018 (Sunday) Paper-VI Optional Paper-I and Paper-VII Optional Paper-II