UPSC Mains General Studies Paper 3 Study Material – Hello Friends Welcome To StudyDhaba . Here We are Sharing UPSC Mains general Studies Paper 3 Syllabus And Study Material .
General Studies 3 Paper Syllabus for UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam consists of the below major areas : Technology, Economic Development, Bio diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management. Detailed syllabus as provided by UPSC is as below:
UPSC Mains General Studies Paper 3 Study Material
UPSC Mains General Studies Paper 3 Syllabus
- Indian Economy and issues relating to planning, mobilization of resources, growth, development and employment.
- Inclusive growth and issues arising from it.
- Government Budgeting.
- Major crops cropping patterns in various parts of the country, different types of irrigation and irrigation systems storage, transport and marketing of agricultural produce and issues and related constraints; e-technology in the aid of farmers
- Issues related to direct and indirect farm subsidies and minimum support prices; Public Distribution System- objectives, functioning, limitations, revamping; issues of buffer stocks and food security;
Technology missions; economics of animal-rearing.
- Food processing and related industries in India- scope and significance, location, upstream and downstream requirements, supply chain management.
- Land reforms in India.
- Effects of liberalization on the economy, changes in industrial policy and their effects on industrial
- Infrastructure: Energy, Ports, Roads, Airports, Railways etc.
- Investment models.
- Science and Technology- developments and their applications and effects in everyday life
- Achievements of Indians in science & technology; indigenization of technology and developing new
- Awareness in the fields of IT, Space, Computers, robotics, nano-technology, bio-technology and
issues relating to intellectual property rights.
- Conservation, environmental pollution and degradation, environmental impact assessment
- Disaster and disaster management.
- Linkages between development and spread of extremism.
- Role of external state and non-state actors in creating challenges to internal security.
- Challenges to internal security through communication networks, role of media and social networking sites in internal security challenges, basics of cyber security; money-laundering and its prevention
- Security challenges and their management in border areas; linkages of organized crime with
- Various Security forces and agencies and their mandate.
UPSC Mains General Studies Paper 3 Study Materials
- Financial Inclusion India pdf -Barriers In Inclusion ,Step By Govt ,Schemes
- High Speed Railway India – Advantages,Challenges[Must Prepare Topic]
- [Must Cover Topic ] Hybrid Electric vehicle & FAME Scheme In India -UPSC
- Hyperloop Technology – Topic In News Recent Time ( Mind Map )
- Petrol Diesel Prices Problem in India pdf – Fuel Prices Issue in India Full Details