UPSC Prelims 2019 Exam Date – 2nd June 2019 Prelims Exam Date
UPSC Prelims 2019 Exam Date – 2nd June 2019 Prelims Exam Date – Are you looking for UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2019 Exam Date? As per the announcement, UPSC will conduct Civil Services Prelims Exam on June 02, 2019. The mains written examination is scheduled for 20th September 2019.
UPSC Exam Calendar 2019
- Civil Services Prelims and Indian Forest Service Prelims Date of Notification: February 19, 2019
- Last date to apply for Civil Service Prelims and Indian Forest Service Prelims: March 18, 2019
- Exam Date of UPSC Civil Service Prelims 2018 and IFS Prelims 2018: June 02, 2019
- Date of UPSC Civil Service Mains 2018: September 20, 2019
- Exam Date of UPSC IFS Mains 2019: December 01, 2018
UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Date 2019
- UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2018 date is just 1 day before when compared to Preliminary Exam 2018. Preliminary Exam 2018 was on June 03, 2018.
UPSC Syllabus for Prelims GS Paper -1
- Current affairs: This includes matters relating to current events, both national and international importance.
- History: It consists of Indian national movement and history of India.
- Geography [Indian and world]: It comprises physical, social, economic geography.
- Environment: Aspirants should include environmental ecology, biodiversity and general issues on climatic change and general science.
- Indian polity and governance: Constitution of India, political system, Panchayati Raj etc.
- Economics: It consists of social sector initiatives, sustainable development, inclusion, demographics poverty etc.
- General Science
Duration is of two hours and marks out of 200.
UPSC syllabus for prelims GS Paper-2 ( CSAT )
- Problem- solving and decision- making
- General mental ability
- Analytical and logical reasoning
- Data Interpretation.
- Interpersonal skills including communication skill.
Duration is of two hours and marks out of 200. Presently, this paper is not considered to pass prelims but u have to secure a minimum of 33% of 200 marks, ie 66 marks.