UPSC Prelims 2019 Result Pdf Download – 12000+ Candidates Qualified – On the basis of the result of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2019 held on 02/06/2019, the candidates with the following Roll Numbers have qualified for admission to the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2019.
- The candidature of these candidates is provisional. In accordance with the Rules of the Examination, all these candidates have to apply again in the Detailed Application Form-I (DAF-I) for the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2019.
- which will be available on the website of the Union Public Service Commission (https://upsconline.nic.in) during the period from 01/08/2019 (Thursday) to 16/08/2019 (Friday) till 6:00 P.M.
How to check UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2019 Results?
Two separate lists of qualified candidates are prepared by UPSC for Civil Services(CSE) Mains exam as well as Indian Forestry Service (IFoS) Mains exam.
Aspirants can check the roll numbers of successful candidates in the below pdfs for Civil Services Mains call and IFoS Mains exam call.
- List of successful candidates who got Civil Services Mains Exam 2019 calls.
- List of successful candidates who got IFoS Mains Exam 2019 calls.
Note: The results are also available on the websites upsc.gov.in as well as upsconline.nic.in.
What is The Cut-off Score for Prelims 2019?
- The official UPSC keys and cut-off scores will be released only after final results are published (by May 2020).
- Each candidate will be provided with a separate login to check his/her individual marks for Prelims then.
- The cut-off score for Indian Forest Service Mains call is usually on a higher side than CSE Mains call.
- Now There is No cut Off For Prelims 2019 Exam . you Need To Wait For 2020 .