UPSEE 2018 Application Form pdf : Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply
UPSEE 2018 Application Form pdf : Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply – Hello friends Welcome to studydhaba.com.Here We Are Sharing UPSEE 2018 Application Form pdf : Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply.
UPSEE 2018 Application Form will be available in the month of January 2018.UP State Entrance Exam is organized by the Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), UP. It is a state level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission in technical institutions of the state.
UPSEE provides entry to first year of B.Tech/B.Arch./B.Pharm./BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA/MCA/MAM and second year of B.Pharma., B. Tech. and MCA programmes. Here, candidates can get detailed information about UPSEE Application Form 2018.
UPSEE 2018 Application Form
Here, in this section we are mentioning the UPTU/AKTU 2018 application form details. Candidates can read the information brochure carefully before filling the form.
- UPSEE 2018 application form can be filled and submitted through online mode only.
- Online application form filling procedure will start in the month of January 2018.
- The last date of form submission will be in the month of February 2018.
- Aspirants are advised to fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- Aadhar card would be mandatory to fill the application form.
- Candidates are informed to preserve the printout of the confirmation page safely for future record.
UPSEE registration fee will be Rs. 1200/- for Male/Transgender candidates of General/OBC category. For Female/PH/SC/ST candidates, the application fee will be Rs. 600/-. Application fee can be submitted through online mode using debit card/internet banking/credit card.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from UP or candidates whose parents are UP domiciled are eligible to apply.
- Candidates whose parents have domicile of UP state, but he/she has completed his/her studies from outside of UP state are also eligible to apply.
- If candidate parent’s are neither UP domiciled nor candidate has passed the qualifying exam from UP. Then these candidates are also eligible to apply for 15% seats.
- Below, we are providing the eligibility criteria for UPSEE 2018. Candidates who wish to apply for UPSEE can check their eligibility from here:
- There is no prescribed age limit for the courses covered under UPSEE.
- B.Tech/B.Pharma/B.Arch/BFAD/BFA/BHMCT -Candidates should qualify the 12th or equivalent from UP board or equivalent with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST).
- B.Tech Lateral Entry– Candidates graduate with B.Sc stream or Diploma holder’s can apply.
- B.Pharma -Lateral Entry Diploma in Pharmacy
- MCA Lateral Entry B.Sc IT/CS, BCA– graduates are eligible to apply.
- MCA/ MBA -Candidates should possess the bachelor’s degree with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for reserved categories).
- MAM -Candidates passed/appearing the 10+2 board examination from UP board or equivalent can apply.
How to Apply
The UPSEE/UPTU/AKTU 2018 application form submission will consist of following steps:
- Visit the official link (link will be given above).
- Click the link “UP State Entrance Test for UG/PG (UPSEE-2018)”.
- Click on “Apply” button.
- Read all instructions carefully and then click on “Click here to proceed”.
- Click on “New Registration Candidate”.
- Enter your personal details and choose the password.
- After that, the system will generate your application number and password.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph (3.5cm x 4.5 cm) in JPEG format with size less than 100kb.
- The size of the signature must be (3.5cm x 1.5cm) in JPEG format with a maximum size of 30kb and the left hand thumb impression size should be 3.5cm x 1.5cm) in JPEG format with a maximum size of 30kb.
- Once you are satisfied with uploaded images, then you may press the “SAVE” Button.
- Proceed to make payment through credit card, debit card and net banking and print the “confirmation page”.
- Note down the transaction number after making payment.
- Do not send the confirmation page to the University.
UPSEE 2018 Application Dates
- Starting of Online Application –January 2018
- Last date to submit the online application –February 2018
- Partial correction in filled-in or submitted application form- March 2018
- Exam Date-April 2018