West Bengal Scholarship 2019-20 | Check Eligibility | Apply Online
|West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation (WBMDFC)|
|West Bengal Scholarship|
Name Of Department
|West Bengal Backward Classes Welfare Department|
Purpose Of Sanksrit Scholarship
|For the award of merit Scholarship to the students under the scheme for Development of Sanskrit Education.|
Mode Of Application Form
|Education Directorate (Directorate of Public Instruction), West Bengal|
Scholarship & Stipend Section
Bikash Bhavan , 9th floor , North Wing ,Salt Lake , Kolkata-700091
West Bengal Scholarship Eligibility
- Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship for Minorities (SVMCM): This West Bengal merit cum means scholarship is for students studying from Class 11th onwards. The students are selected on the basis of academic merit and financial need. Aspirants must have scored at least 75% marks in case studying in Diploma, Higher Secondary or graduation level. In the case of Post-graduation, a candidate must have scored at least 53% (general) or 55% (engineering) marks. The annual family income must not exceed INR 2.5 lakhs per annum.
- West Bengal Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ ST/ OBC: Students studying in the post – matriculation or post-secondary level can apply to this scholarship. Students who are studying in class 11th, 12th or in graduation/ post-graduation are eligible to get financial assistance. Also, the candidate’s annual family income must be between INR 2 to 2.5 lakhs per annum. For OBC students, the family income must not exceed INR 1 lakh per annum.
- Hindi Scholarship Scheme: Students who have passed Madhyamik, Higher Secondary, undergraduate, postgraduate or research level programs are eligible to apply under this WB scholarship scheme. This scholarship is to promote the Hindi language in the Non-Hindi state. Also, the candidate must have passed the previous qualifying examination with at least 60% marks with Hindi as a subject.
- West Bengal Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC ST Students: This is a centrally sponsored scholarship scheme for students studying in class 9th and 10th. The annual family income must not exceed INR 2.5 lakhs per annum. Candidate must have a compulsory domicile of the state.
WB Scholarship List
- WB Pre Matric Scholarship
- WB Post Matric Scholarship
- WB Merit-cum-Means Scholarship
- WB Post Matric Stipend (Under Talent Support Programme)
- WB Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme For Minorities (SVMCM)
- West Bengal Hindi Scholarship Scheme
Documents Required While Filling WB Scholarship Application Form
- Applying applicants must have to produce an Income declaration affidavit.
- The income of the family of the applying students must not exceed Rs. 100000/- per year for WB Scholarship 2019.
- Recent Passport size photograph.
- Income Certificate.
- A copy of the last Qualifying Mark sheet/ Certificate.
- Residential proof.
- Caste Certificate.
- Duly Attested Photocopy of the first page of passbook the Account Number.
- 30 % of seats are reserved for girl’s contenders.
- At least 50% marks essential on the last qualifying examination.
How To Apply For WB Scholarship Application Form 2019-20
- Visit the Official Website @ wbmdfc.org.
- There, check the Scholarship section.
- After that, you can check the schemes available for candidates category wise.
- Or else you can visit the official site @ wbmdfcscholarship.gov.in.
- There, click on “New Registration” on Home Page if you are a New User.
- Now, you can fill up the Student Information.
- Click on the Proceed button.
- Also, fill up the Scheme Eligibility Column and Click on “Submit & Proceed.”
- Consequently, check your Relevant Scholarship Scheme & Process Accordingly.
- Make a note of your USER ID and check Email ID/ Mobile For Retrieving Password.
- Login with Your User Id And Password on “Student Log-In“
- Change Your Password For Next Step (Mandatory).
- Fill up the details under basic information, Academic Information, Bank Account
- Information & Verify them.
- Verify Complete Application Under “Preview” Option before Final Submission by Pressing “Final Submit” Button.
- Finally, take Print Out Copy Of Application From “Print Application Option” & thereafter Print Out a copy of The Application Along With Photocopy Of Bank Pass Book Containing
- Bank Account No And IFS Code & submit it to the concerned Institute.
Free Job Alert 2019
Sarkari Results 2019
Latest Answer Key 2019
Latest Admit Card 2019
Daily The Hindu News Paper
Download Previous Years Questions Papers
Join Our Telegram Channel
Hope You Like StudyDhaba Provided Information In Above Page . If You Like Our Post Than You can Book Mark Our Website With CTRL + D Button In Your Web Browser For Latest Updates . Keep Visiting Study Dhaba For Latest Updates .