Youngest Ias officer In India – Who were the youngest IAS officers? -Hello Friends Welcome to studydhaba.com . Here We are sharing latest List of youngest IAS officers in India . We are covering Youngest IAS Officers From 2000 to 2018 .
UPSC Conduct Every year IAS Exam For Recruitment of New IAS officer . UPSC Exam is toughest Exam in India . This Exam is known as mother of all exam .
This list is the compilation of all Candidates who secured IAS rank At a young Age .
HERE IS LIST OF YOUNGEST IAS OFFICER IN INDIA EVER TILL 2018 – 2019
1.Ansar Ahmad Shaikh Youngest Ias officer In India
- 21 years Age
- 2016 Batch
About Ansar Shaikh
- Ansar Ahmad Shaikh is The Youngest IAS officer Ever till Date because He is 21 year old when he passed 2016 UPSC Exams and Became a UPSC Topper.
- He Ranked 361.
- Ansar belongs to Maharashtra State’s Marathwada Place and has a lower economic background.
- He said to media that his fater is autoriksha driver and drinks so much.
- His brother helped him to reach at this level. Ansar is Yongest IAS in india.
- He Has Done BA
2.Roman Saini Youngest Ias officer In India
- 22 Age
- 2013 Batch
About Roman Saini
- Roman Saini is amongst the Youngest IAS Officer of India
- He was 22 year old when he became a IAS Topper in UPSC Exams
- He has resigned from IAS in month of january, year 2016.
- By profession He is A Doctor .
- His home State Is Rajasthan .
- He is the Co Founder of Unacademy.
3.Swati Meena Naik Youngest Ias officer In India
- 22 Years
- 2007 Batch
About Swati Meena
- Swati got 260th Rank in UPSC Examination
- She get elected in Madhya Pradesh (M.P.
- Swati belongs to Sikar District From Rajasthan.
- she cleared IAS Examination in First Attempt.
- She Cleared IAS In 2007.
- She cleared IAS Exam At the Age of 22 years .
4.Amrutesh Aurangabadkar Youngest Ias officer In India
- 22 years
- 2011 batch
About Amrutesh Aurangabadkar
- Amrutesh Aurangabadkar Is too an Youngest IAS Officer of India
- He was 22 year old when he became a UPSC Topper in 2011 year .
- He got 10th rank in IAS Examination.
- Amrutesh Aurangabadkar was the youngest IAS officer in Maharashtra at that time.
- Amrutesh Aurangabadkar belongs to Pune
- He cleared the IAS Examination in First Attempt.
5.Ankur Garg Youngest Ias officer In India
- 22 years
- 2003 batch
About Ankur Garg
- Ankur Garg (22 Year) another Youngest IAS officer at the time of passing IAS examination in 2003 year.
- Ankur got the 1st Rank in The UPSC examination and became the finest IAS officer.
- Ankur belongs to A Doctor family.
- His father, mother and sister all are Doctor and currently working as A doctor.
- Ankur has done B.Tech. as a Graduation from Electronics branch.
- He Is A IITians
- He Was 22 years Old When he Cleared Exam.
- Passing Year 2003.
6.Gaurav Goyal Youngest Ias officer In India
- 22 years Age
- 2006 Batch
About Gaurav Goyal
- Gaurav Goyal is also an Youngest IAS officer from Rajasthan .
- He was 22 Year old at time of passing IAS examination in Year 2006.
7.Tina Dabi Ias officer In India
- 22 Years Age
- 2015 Batch
About Tina Dabi
- Tina Dabi got the first rank in 2015 exam of civil services and prove .
- She is one of the best in IAS Toppers as Tina is 22 year old.
- Tina has cleared the IAS examination in first attempt.
- Tina’s father is also currently working as an IES officer.
- Home State of Tina Dabi is MP
- She Is Married to IAS officer Athar Aamir Khan .