YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme AP 2019 @navasakam.ap.gov.in – The cabinet gave its nod for ‘Jagananna Vidya Deevena’, ‘Jagananna Vasathi Deevena’ and ‘YSR Kapu Nestham’ schemes. The Andhra Pradesh cabinet on Wednesday approved implementation of three major welfare schemes at a total cost of Rs 6,801 crore.
YSR Kapu Nestam (Nestham) Scheme in Andhra Pradesh 2019-20 [Amount, Application Form, How to Apply, Eligibility, Documents, Women List]
|Andhra Pradesh State Government|
Name Of The Scheme
|YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme|
|CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
Approval Of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
|27th November 2019|
Implementation Of This Scheme
|Rs. 15,000 Per Annum will be given for 5 years for Women|
Mode Of Application Form
Scheme Launched In
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Only the permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state can avail of the scheme benefits.
- Only Women belonging to the Kapu community can apply for the scheme
- Candidates who are about to apply should have an age between 45 to 60 years.
- The applicant must belong to the below poverty line that is the Family should have the specified income criteria.
- Those applicants whose Family member is a Government employee or pensioner is not eligible to apply.
- The Family should not have its own 4 wheeler. But those applicants whose family owns a Taxi, Auto, Tractors can apply for the scheme.
- No family member should pay income tax.
- The total family income must be less than Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/- per month in urban areas.
- The families’ total land holding must be less than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- In urban areas family who owns no property or less than 750 sqft, built-up areas are eligible to avail the benefits of the YSR Kapu Nestham
- Applying candidates should have an active bank account.
Benefits of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
- This scheme empowers Kapu Community Women above 45 years of age.
- It enhances the livelihood opportunities and living standards of Kapu Women.
- Now, Andhra Pradesh Government will provide a Financial Assistance Of Rs. 75,000 from March 2020 To March 2024.
- Further, Rs. 15,000 Per Annum will be given for 5 years.
- Make a note that the amount will be deposited directly to the bank account of the applied candidates from March 2020.
Key features of the YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme
- Development of females – The project has been designed and developed for paving the path for the betterment of the women in the state.
- Empowering women – The implementation of the welfare and financial security project will also help the state government to empower needy women.
- Financial grant amount – It has been stated by the minister that the beneficiaries of the welfare scheme will be entitled to acquire Rs. 15,000 in their respective bank accounts.
- Payment frequency – The scheme guidelines highlight that the selected beneficiaries of this project will receive the money on a yearly basis.
- Payment mode – It becomes rather difficult for the state authority to track the benefit distributions. Tm make it easy and transparent, the Andhra Pradesh government has decided that all the financial grants will be paid via Direct Benefit Transfer process.
Eligibility for applicants
Documents needed for application
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Online Application Form | Apply Now
- All Women applicants can apply for the scheme though Grama Volunteers in Villages.
- So, contact your village/ward volunteer whether you are eligible to apply for the Kapu Nestham scheme or not.
- Check the below links for YSR Kapu Nestham Application/Volunteer Field Verification Form.
- Download application Form For Scheme To Apply – Click Here
How To Check Application Status Of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Online
- Applicants can check their online application status of payment of amount using the Kapu Nestham official website.
- More details and official website link will be available soon on this page.
Download YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme AP
Free Job Alert 2019
Sarkari Results 2019
Latest Answer Key 2019
Latest Admit Card 2019
Daily The Hindu News Paper
Download Previous Years Questions Papers
Join Our Telegram Channel
Hope You Like StudyDhaba Provided Information In Above Page . If You Like Our Post Than You can Book Mark Our Website With CTRL + D Button In Your Web Browser For Latest Updates . Keep Visiting Study Dhaba For Latest Updates .